CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Bang Bang!

Well we have new information to put on our Blog and it is very exciting. On Friday, November 14,2008 I went to Cheaper Than Dirt and bought a new 9mm XD(M)9, made by Springfield Armory. I had been shopping for a new pistol and a 416 Assault Rifle, Heckler & Kotch. They didn't have my rifle but they received my pistol while I was there. The sales person I was working with had told me that they didn't have any XD(M)'s yet. But as I walked around the store, getting other things I needed, I saw a guy standing at the at the counter with two XDM's. I walked up to him and asked if those were XDM's to which he replied, "Yep, they just came in. They haven't even checked them in to the stores inventory yet." I then asked his salesperson if there were any more and he said, "There are 3 more." I went and found my guy, Chance and told him the guns were in. While he was going through the checking the gun in, a guy walked up to the counter where I was and started talking to me about what I was buying. I told him what and why I was buying this particular gun. We discussed how long I had looked and what I had looked at and why this gun was the best of all I'd seen. He said,"I think I'll get me one too". So I yelled at Chance and told him to get another one. He did and the guy bought the same gun I did.
After I left the store I went to the Shooting Range to try it out. My first 3 shots were Bulls Eyes, dead center. It's the smoothest shooting gun I've ever shot. A little loud but handles great and shoots great. The XD(M)9 comes with two magazines. Each of them hold 19 bullets. So when you get everything ready to go you have one bullet in the chamber and 19 in the mag. which gives you 20 shots before you reload. It also allows a person to change out the Backstrap on the handle to a choice of three other Backstraps and you can choose the one that fits your hand best. It also has a way of telling you if you have a bullet in the chamber, and another thing that tells you if you have bullets in the Mag.. It's just full of goodies like this. Can't wait to let my family shoot it.

1 comments:

Regina said...

Bro. J!! You and Mike should talk guns one of these days. He is looking into getting his CHL and he wants to upgrade the one we have. Jalei was just telling me about your new gun interest the other day. Everybody needs to hurry and get one before January!! Haha.