CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

PAPA J's

Hi Family! I think this "Blog"thing is such a good idea. It seems to me that as we've gotten older several things have changed in our lives. Our individual families have grown to the point that we don't have as much free time as we use to have to get together. Some of us have experienced a few physical changes that have caused us not to be as mobile and energetic as we use to be, or as often as we use to be. That's not to say we're getting old. We're just not as good as we once were. The computer makes it possible for us to continue the CLOSE, WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIPS we've always had on an ongoing basis. We can keep seeing each other, talking to each other,and knowing what's going on in each other's families. Things like knowing what we look like and how much the kids have grown etc. Many of our kids have Blogs, and it is so great in helping us stay up-to-date with them, and I think it will do the same with our extended family. I'm always saying, " I sure would like to see how --------- ---------- is and how big they are now" (_____ ______ is a niece or nephew, cousin, etc.) It wouldn't take a lot of time, and it would mean a lot to so many. So let's all sign up and get busy learning how to use it and getting started. I've been waiting to see all the pictures taken, all over the world, by my family on the trips they've taken and I'll keep waiting, if it takes till we get together. Now, you can put them on here and I can see them immediately. I also have lots of things to share about grands' and family things that ya'll will be interested in. It may take me a while to learn all the in's and out's of Blogging but I'm convinced I can do it and that it will be worth the effort. I expect all of you guy's to do the same.

0 comments: