CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the Jester Family Home Page. This is a way that we can post family news, important upcoming events, marriages, births, graduations, advancements, and pictures. Everyone will have access to the page, so everyone will be able to contribute. This way everyone can keep up to date with what is going on. I know that with all of the grandchildren and great-grandchildren running around, everyone is very busy. We don't seem to get together like we used too. This way maybe we can get back to that.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

I know I'm not one of the Jester clan, but I hope you don't mind me checking out your family blog. We miss you guys like crazy and it's fun to hear about all the going ons. Your family is sure growing. We love and miss you guys(all of you)

Stacey & kirk